Generat Terms & Conditions
1. The quotations are valid for specific query and are subject to revision at the time of booking on receipt of Nonrefundable Advance payment: Rs. 5000/= Per Person.
2. The quotes are subject to revision on account of change in Dates or Number of travelers.
3. The tariff are subject to change without notice.
4. Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subject to availability
5. Acceptance of advance deposit does not amount to confirmation of booking.
6. Confirmation of booking is subject to availability of room at the time of the booking.
7. All correspondence(s) in respect of Travels / MICE Service should be addressed to Torna Holidays, LLP
a) For all the services contracted, an advance payment should be made to hold the booking on tentative basis & balance payment should be settled within the time limit stipulated or as per the agreed terms.
b) No reminders will be sent for making the payments towards the services and / or tours booked.
c) GST or any other statutory compliances are applicable as per government rules.
d) Payment received by ON Line or Credit / Debit Cards are subject to Bank Charges at 2.5%.
a) Cancellations must be forwarded on working days, except Sunday.
b) Our office timings are :
c) Mon to Friday: 10:00 Am to 06:00 PM
d) Saturday: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
10. Refund Policy:
a) Air Tickets: 4 to 6 Weeks.
b) No refund after commencement of services / tours.
c) No refund on unutilised services / early check out.
11. Liabilities & Limitations:
a)TORNA HOLIDAYS, LLP reserve the right to charge any increase in tariff of Hotels / Entrance fee to Monuments / Museums / Attractions / Taxes / Fuel or Guide or any other factor beyond the control of organiser i.e. TORNAHOLIDAYS, LLP OR ITS ASSOCIATES due to Force Majeur.
b)TORNA HOLIDAYS, LLP is a Travel Agent and Tour Operator and does not own any airlines, hotel, fleet of transport and can not be held liable for any cancellations, delays, breakdown of transport on Technical, Political: Strikes / Riots / Curfew or Natural Circumstances: Weather, Land Slides, . Any expenses incurred to make alternative arrangements shall be charged extra.
12. THLLP can notbe held liable for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
13. Note: All travellers are advised to buy TRAVEL INSURANCE.
14. Hotels & other purveyor of services reserves the right to levy charges during Peak Season or Events during Holidays: Festivals, Christmas and New Year or any other special occasions.
15. Tariff are quote and valid for tourists Solo / Couples / Groups: Foreigners or Indian- as per the information provided at the time of bookings.
16. All travellers are advised to be vigilant with weather conditions and advisories issued by their consulates, airlines and other purveyor of services. THLLP cannotbe held liable for damages or losses, delays, No Shows at Hotel or Airport for any further travels or reporting to profession or social commitments due to unfavourable circumstances beyond our control.
17. Discrepancy or errors in travel documents issued by our office, if any, must be brought to the notice immediately on receipt of such documents to enable us to make changes or get it altered with the relevant supplier of services. THLLP cannot held liable is inaccuracies are not notified with in 24hours of receipt of documents.
18. Service Vouchers, Tickets: Flights, Cruise, Transport, Attractions, Meals are issued on receipt of full payment only. Services can be upgraded / altered subject to availability and revised tariff.
19. Please note that porter age, tips, gratuities, room service, laundry, excess baggage charge, á la carte meals, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, paid toilets etc. are not included unless specifically mentioned as included.
20. All international holiday packages are priced on an estimated Rate of Exchange (ROE). The passenger will be charged the ROE as per the date of payment of the holiday package.
21. Any change in airline fare, visa fees and taxes could result in change of the final holiday package cost.
22. Single passenger or passengers travelling in uneven number in a group are required to take a single room. In this case, the passenger needs to pay an additional cost. In case of fixed departures, if THLLP is unable to find a companion for the passenger in uneven numbers, additional single room supplement may be applicable.
23. THLLP reserves the right to alter or amend or revise the itinerary for the convenience and safety of the passengers. However, in such cases, THLLP will ensure that all the services remain the same. If the itinerary is altered or changed, the same will be communicated to the passenger before the booking or before the departure of the tour, whichever is first.
24. Ø Transfers and sightseeing on SIC basis means transport through a comfortable coach/bus/van depending on the total number of passengers travelling on that same tour. Please note that Airport Transfers and Sightseeing timings for GROUP TRAVELS have to be adhered on NO COMPROMISE basis. The Coach / Transport providers shall not wait more than indicated time. The traveller(s) will be responsible for No Shows or making their own alternative arrangements to reach the destination and / or attraction at additional cost.
25. Independent activities / Optional tours can be arranged by THLLP at an additional cost.
26. Any arrangement for flights / hospitalisation / alternative accommodation / transportation / special meals, made for early departure on account of illness or accidents or cancellations of flight shall be charged extra.
27. THLLP cannot be held liable for closure of any shopping malls / religious places / attractions on account of weekly holidays, strikes, riots, curfew, overcrowding. However, it will be our endeavour to provide alternative places / attractions or experiences, if available within the time and destination.
28. ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO DELHI (INDIA) JURISDICTION.